This dna visualization was created by Mike Toogood in the UK. Still working on the software for my own genealogy. Enjoy!
Join the dots today!
Visualise your DNA Match Relationships Easily and Quickly
- FREE TO USE – DNADNA is free to use – copyright reserved
- EASY AND SIMPLE – ‘Ever played join the dots … you can use visualisation.
- ARTISTIC – The pictures you produce are pleasing – there is no right or wrong way.
- MEANINGFULNESS – Layout the information in a way that looks meaningful to you.
What is DNADNA?
Join the dots for grown up Genealogists!
best free website builder
- A VISUALISATION SYSTEM Network Analysis pictures can be used to understand complex systems.
- NET GRAPHS ARE IDEAL Understand links between distant DNA cousins.
- A DATA PRE PROCESSOR DNADNA uses logic and simple rules to prune and select the most genealogically relevant bits from the vast amount of data that is now available as more people DNA test.
- MATERNAL/PATERNAL/BOTH INFERENCE ENGINE DNADNA can infer likely relationships from known ones and color your graph accordingly.