Your African heritage can help others discover theirs.
Join the African Genetics Project and help people across the world uncover their African roots.
African Genetics Project Enrollment
You just need to answer some eligibility questions to see if you qualify.
Please check that you meet all criteria below:
- All four of your grandparents were born in the same African country or come from the same ethnic or tribal group within one of the following countries: Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Republic of Congo, Senegal, Sudan, Togo.
- You reside in the United States
- You have internet access
- You can read and write English fluently
- You are over 18 years old
Who is enrolling?
- Enrolling myself
- Enrolling as legal representative for another adult
I certify that to the best of my knowledge the information I will provide during the enrollment process is accurate. I understand that if I misrepresent any information to obtain a 23andMe kit I may be liable to pay the full price for the kit.