Ten new volumes have been added to the North American Cemetery Transcriptions from NEHGS Manuscriptsdatabase covering cemeteries in Connecticut, Maine, and New Hampshire. Our hard-working volunteers have captured over 1,700 page images, 50,000 records and 200,000 searchable names in this update! Through these efforts, you can now view and search these new volumes:
- CT, Hartford: Enfield (MSS A 6115)
- CT, Tolland: Union (CT UNI 7)
- CT, Windham: Eastford (MSS A 2408)
- ME, Androscoggin: Various (MSS A 4722 Vol. 1)
- ME, Androscoggin: Various (MSS A 4722 Vol. 2)
- ME, Cumberland, Lincoln, Waldo: Various (MSS A 4723)
- ME, Hancock: North Brooksville (MSS A 7944)
- ME, Somerset: Various (MSS A 2746)
- NH, Strafford: Dover – Pine Hill (MSS A 2835 Vol. 1)
- NH, Strafford: Dover – Pine Hill (MSS A 2835 Vol. 2)
The indexing for these records includes birth and death records with full names, cemetery locations, and names of parents and spouses where available.
Please note: This database is available to Individual-level and above NEHGS members only. Consider membership.